Tuesday 25 January 2011

Travel Preparations


So this is the first of what will hopefully be some pretty amazing posts on this new blog. My name is Bekah and the plan is that with my twin sister Ellen, we'll account our travel stories as they happen.

But before we can have fun travelling, there's lots of things we need to get in order before we go. At present, we're pretty much there with the main tasks but of course it's the small details that help tie everything up. For this, I find the best way to make sure everything gets done is a good old checklist.

Oh by the way, there is more on the other side of the page. But I'm sure there is a fair few things on there missing. I am finding though that I'm adding to it a bit everyday. Here's hoping that the list works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!