Tuesday 15 March 2011

Just a quick note

We were planning on updating this blog with lots of amazing posts about China. Unfortunately, using the YHA computer has meant that some of my pictures have got lost trying to upload onto here. I've only lost nine but as you can imagine, I don't want to risk losing more.

This means that we'll put on the China posts once we get to a 'proper' computer which won't be long.

All very annoying techy problems but as I said before, it should be worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. So you must still be in Sydney or maybe on your way to Brisbane. I t will be good to be with rellies and catch your breath. Took ages to find Lady Elliot island on the map - not even a dot! Hope you are both well. It's been a lovely day here today - 14degrees - golfing in a t shirt and not even the end of March. Going to Devon at weekend so hope weather holds. Lol x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!